Terms and Conditions
Any user who uses this site implies that he has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
Please read Terms and conditions, How to use and FAQ carefully before using the services of this website.
- No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of RakhiSale.com Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of RakhiSale.com.
- RakhiSale.com shall try to deliver the products as per the specifications and details as given on the order form by the user, RakhiSale.com reserves (in it's absolute discretion) a right to deliver a similar/ alternate product for reasons beyond it's control and any such action shall not be deemed as improper delivery.
- RakhiSale.com shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any compensation/ damages from RakhiSale.com.
- RakhiSale.com shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/ services offered in the site. Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall RakhiSale.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the user to RakhiSale.com for that specific service/ product.
- In case the user has any query, question, doubts in regard to any of the terms & conditions mentioned here, he/ she should seek clarifications from [email protected] through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- All trademarks and products are owned by RakhiSale.
- All jurisdiction and matters of arbitration are subject to Honorable High Court of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India only.