Safe/Secure Online Shopping at Rakhi Sale
At RAKHI SALE, we are committed to providing you a secure online shopping experience. We are giving below a few things we have put in place, to make you feel comfortable and secure while shopping online with us. As a consumer, there a few things you need to check out before you start transacting online:
- Find out more details about the company, background, people you are dealing with.
Typically, this will be given in a section called "About Us".
- You must have a method by which you can get in touch with the relevant people at
online stores over phone, email, using a live chat or in person. (How can I get
in touch with RakhiSale.com?)
your personal details and not just rent or lease them out to any third party company.
- Before you submit credit card details, make sure you do so over secure links. (RAKHI
SALE offers secure links indicating usage of encryption technologies like SSL (Secure
Socket Layer) secured payment method to prevent third party access of the data while
it is in transit over the web).
- When you use your card in physical outlets / stores, you leave behind your credit
card number on the charge slips. (To prevent others from merely using this number,
RAKHI SALE insists that consumers also enter the CVV (Credit Verification Value),
while entering credit card details. This number is typically available only at the
back of your credit card number, to ensure that the person entering the card number
has the physical plastic with him/her).
- In cases where you are using direct savings bank account debits, you always get
connected to the web site of the bank directly, which means you are submitting your
account details to the bank and not to the merchant (RAKHI SALE).
- With a few simple checks like this, you can now relax and enjoy the benefits of shopping online. We now invite you to try out online shopping at RAKHI SALE - India's fastest growing virtual rakhi market.