Safe/ Secure Online Shopping @ RakhiSale.com
Shopping online at RAKHI SALE is safe!
At RAKHI SALE, we are committed to providing you a secure online shopping experience. We are giving below a few things we have put in place, to make you feel comfortable and secure while shopping online with us. As a consumer, there a few things you need to check out before you start transacting online:
- Find out more details about the company, background, people you are dealing with. Typically, this will be given in a section called "About Us".
- You must have a method by which you can get in touch with the relevant people at online stores over phone, email, using a live chat or in person. (How can I get in touch with RakhiSale.com?)
- Before you submit credit card details, make sure you do so over secure links. (RAKHI SALE offers secure links indicating usage of encryption technologies like SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured payment method to prevent third party access of the data while it is in transit over the web).
- When you use your card in physical outlets / stores, you leave behind your credit card number on the charge slips. (To prevent others from merely using this number, RAKHI SALE insists that consumers also enter the CVV (Credit Verification Value), while entering credit card details. This number is typically available only at the back of your credit card number, to ensure that the person entering the card number has the physical plastic with him/her).
- In cases where you are using direct savings bank account debits, you always get connected to the web site of the bank directly, which means you are submitting your account details to the bank and not to the merchant (RAKHI SALE).
- With a few simple checks like this, you can now relax and enjoy the benefits of shopping online. We now invite you to try out online shopping at RAKHI SALE - India's fastest growing virtual rakhi market.