1. What is RAKHI SALE ?
A leading online Store, providing quality Rakhi and Rakhi Gifts from all the corners of India.
2. What items can be found in the store ?
The Store has a good collection of items ranging from Confectioneries including Rakhi, Chocolates, Sweets and Rakhi Gifts including Pooja Thali, Dry fruits etc.
3. Do the items look the same physically as they appear on the web?
The Product delivered will match the content as displayed on the website. But, RakhiSale.com reserves in its absolute discretion to deliver a similar/ alternate product for reasons beyond its control.
4. How to Order ?
The steps to order online are:
- Click on add to cart button shown against the product image in the catalogue.
- On the your shopping cart page confirm the quantity and other product details.
- In case you wish to do more shopping then go to the products catalogue page by clicking "Add More Items" follow the step a and step b.
- After you have finished shopping Select Delivery Country and click on the "Checkout" button.
- In the Sender Information details, fill in your details, which is also the billing information. In the Shipping information details, fill in the details of the recipient along with the message you want to send to the recipient.
- Click "Submit Order" and a page opens which displays your cart and the details as furnished by you along with final invoice. In case you want to proceed to pay then click on the "Pay Now" button, thereafter you will be allowed in to the payment gateway where you make you payment.
5. How to Pay ?
The Payment modes are :
- Credit Product Payment Gateway
- Cheque (Payable at Par)
- Demand Draft
6. What are the Price Components ?
The Price mentioned includes the cost of the product and also the freight and delivery charges in some cases.
7. Is my Payment secure ?
Your Credit Card details are accepted through the SSL protocol. All transactions are secured and are capable of processing Credit Product transactions ensuring that the information is encrypted before it is transmitted.
8. What is the Delivery period and Mode ?
Delivery period vary according to destination ie. within India is 2-4 working days and 3-7 days for international destinations.
9. What if the shipment is delivered late ?
Sometimes due to unavoidable circumstances and circumstances beyond control, orders are not delivered at all or delivered late. In such situations Rakhi Sale will not be liable for any amount more than the purchase price of the item(s).
10. How can I send a message along with the Gift ?
In the Recipient information of the Order there is a message box in which you can type the message you want to be sent along with the gift item you purchase.
11. How to Cancel my Order ?
Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Rakhisale.com shall not be entertained.
12. What if the items are out of stock ?
Incase if an ordered item is not available for shipping or if it is out of stock, RakhiSale.com would promptly inform the sender of the gift by email and the sender can either cancel that or choose any alternate gift of that value or pay the difference for another gift.
13. What if the Address is incorrect or the Recipient is not available ?
We will inform you of such an eventuality. You can inform us to change the receiver's address within 12 hours. of placing the order. Incase, the ordered item is perishable in nature like sweets etc, then it would not be replaced unless the change in address is informed 48 hrs in advance of delivery date.
14. What is the Refund Policy ?
Due to any inefficiency on our part resulting in dissatisfaction, we refund 100% of the product price excluding the shipping cost. In case of non-perishable, refunds are made only after the product reaches us back.
The product is dispatched through courier/ parcel. In case the shipment is returned due to wrong address/ recipient not available/ premises locked, the customer shall not receive refund.
15. What is a Shopping Cart ?
An online shopping cart is similar to the cart you use in physical supermarkets. You add items that you wish to purchase into it and proceed to pay for your order. You can add as many items you want from any of our stores.
16. What are your shipping charges ?
A shipping charge is applicable on all items at Rakhi Sale. To find out the actual shipping charges applicable according to destination, please click on the link "Calculate Shipping".
17. What about other taxes and levies like sales tax, octroi etc. ?
All item prices on Rakhi Sale are inclusive of sales tax (wherever applicable), and hence you need not add anything to the price of the item to account for sales tax.
18. Do you deliver to locations outside India ?
Yes, Rakhi Sale deliver its products across the globe.
19. What do I do in case I receive a defective / damaged item from Rakhi Sale ?
If an item ordered by you on Rakhi Sale is delivered to you in a damaged / defective condition, please email us at sales@RakhiSale.com for a replacement. When we ship out the replacement item to you, we will also have the defective / damaged item picked up from you at our cost.
20. How can I return a product ordered from Rakhi Sale ?
To provide you a worry free shopping experience on Rakhi Sale, we offer you a "No Questions Asked Return Policy" Within 7 days of receiving your shipment, you may return any unopened item in its original packaging, for a refund (excluding shipping costs).
Due to Import and Export regulations and restrictions, we are unable to extend our Returns Policy for any items shipped outside India.
21. Do you accept international credit cards on Rakhi Sale ?
Our overseas customers and Non-Resident Indians can use their International credit cards to make payments for their orders. We accept all American Express, Diners, MasterCard and Visa credit cards (Indian and International) and also various non Indian and International debit cards on the store.
22. How safe is it to shop online with a credit card ?
At Rakhi Sale, it is safe to use your credit card to make payment for your order. Rakhi Sale uses the latest encryption technology to ensure that information is transmitted from your browser to our servers safely over the Internet on a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Payment Gateway.
All your personal information like user name, passwords, credit card number and transaction history are encrypted so that they cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
23. Can I send gifts to my friends and relatives through Rakhi Sale ?
Gifting at Rakhi Sale is hassle-free with many options like delivering your gifts with your own personal message on specific dates and also getting them gift-wrapped.
24. How safe is my personal information with Rakhi Sale ?
25. Is there any minimum order value that I need to order ?
No. You can order as much or as little you want from any of our stores. At Rakhi Sale, we believe that all orders, irrespective of their values are equally important.
26. Can I purchase items from different sections in the same order ?
Yes, you can order items from multiple sections in a single order. This is one of the many conveniences in shopping online at the Rakhi Sale supermarket.
27. How do I contact you regarding my order ?
You can send a mail to us at sales@RakhiSale.com and we will only be glad to help you or contact us.
28. How do I check the current status of my orders ?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or fulfilled, that you have placed with Rakhi Sale.
To check the status of your pending orders, click on the "Track Order" link in the top right of any page on RakhiSale.com. This will take you to your Order Tracking Page, where you can enter your email address and Order Number to view the status of your order. After your order is shipped out from our warehouse, we will send you a mail along with the tracking details.
29. My order is shown to be in 'Waiting for Approval' state. What does it mean ?
Your order passes through several states before it finally enters the 'Delivered' state after it is delivered to you or to the shipping address you entered while ordering. The following are the states through which the order goes through and their meanings:
Waiting for Approval : Your order has been logged on the store. We have yet to get the authorization from the bank or we are waiting for the bank to get back to us with the authorization of your payment.
Ready to Dispatch : We have received the payment approval from the bank and we have procured the items in your order, have packed the items and will handover the consignment to our delivery partner for shipment.
Order Dispatched : Your order has already been shipped out from our warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location. Your tracking no. has been e-mailed to your billing e-mail address. Now you can track your order from the website of our delivery partner's website with the link and tracking number shown on the page.